For Parents and Students
If your device is physically broken or not charging, please bring it to your school for a replacement.
For assistance with other issues, please open a new ticket. Log in with your student Google ID in lowercase letters (the part of your email before @students.rockingham.k12.va.us) and password and choose the *Student Ticket* as the Help Topic.
Elementary students do not have access to email, so please include a parent or guardian email and/or phone number.
If you cannot log in, please go to to the RCPS Login page to manage your login password.
To request Chromebook/iPad/Website resources
- For a paid content resource (app or subscription), contact the content supervisor directly.
- For free iOS apps, contact Stephanie Failes.
- For a new chrome extension or Google add-on, put in a helpdesk ticket.
- Elementary Teachers' Instructional Help Request Form
- Secondary Teachers' Instructional Help Request Form
Chrome Remote Desktop
- You can bookmark this site for later use.
- Windows users will need administrator to install software the first time.
Smart Panel and Document Camera